Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Brother Passed Away

For those of you that do not know much about me, I am the oldest of nine children. I have five brothers and three sisters. Four of my five brothers are in wheelchairs.

On Tuesday evening, my brother Michael (the oldest boy) passed away in CHOC Hospital due to complications to the flu.
My brother Daniel was also in ICU at the time, and is still currently there. Christopher was taken in to the hospital around midnight that night because he started to look sick and the doctors at the hospital wanted to make sure we brought him in before it was too late. He is currently still in the hospital. They will keep in the hospital until he is able to handle all of his regular feedings.

So, if you could say a prayer for my parents and brothers that would be amazing.
Michael is in the red chair, Daniel in the purple chair, Christopher in the blue chair, and Simon is in the green chair.


God Bless

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You, your family, and your brother are in our prayers.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord,
And let perpetual Light shine upon him.
May Michael's soul
And the souls of all the faithful departed
Through the mercy of God
Rest in peace.
Amen.

Apple Jacs said...

We are praying for your entire family and for the soul of Michael. May Mary wrap her mantle around you so that you may feel her warmth and Jesus heal your wounded hearts with His precious blood.

Kathryn Rose said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful family's loss. Many prayers coming your way for Michael and for your other brothers in the hospital.