Friday, September 17, 2010

Reel Love Challenge

Marriage is a wonderful vocation that I have been blessed enough to embark on. After getting married in November 2009, my life has changed a lot! Because I am young, my marriage is often questioned. Even though at times getting married young can be difficult, it also has been a great blessing. 

Through each difficult moment, I am not alone. I have my husband with me to get through any obstacle we come across. 
Luckily, I recently graduated from college, but before being married meant that I needed to work a lot as well as go to school. Even though this often made me tired, being married to my wonderful husband enabled me to know that it was all for a purpose greater than myself.
In my opinion, marriage is a life long commitment. My husband and I vowed on our wedding day to love each other, for richer or poorer, sickness or health, until death. This is something we take very seriously. We talked long and hard about these vows way before we were even engaged. Marriage is not something we just jumped into, it is something we hold in high esteem. Marriage represents a love so strong that it is life-giving. 
And as my husband and I have recently experienced, love is called to bring life. And that life we have created will have to be named. And as that life continues to grow in me, and our family continues to grow as our marriage continues, I cannot wait to find out all of the rest of life's ups and downs that we will go through together!

I always love to see film contests that allow college students and young adults to voice their opinion! I think it is important for everyone to become involved and get together to make such great projects!
I'm very excited to see a film contest like Reel Love Challenge because I think that life-long love is possible! Do you?

Check out this Commercial. (Click Here)
Then go visit their facebook page: ReelLoveChallenge



No comments: