Monday, March 9, 2009

The War has begun...


We need to increase our prayers and fasting. President Obama lifted the ban on stem cell research today. This means he is now allowing federal funding to be directed toward research on innocent babies made in labs. This is in my opinion worse then abortion because an entire group of babies can being made with the intention to destroy them. President Bush placed a ban on this in 2001 in order to protect the sanctity of life. Obama is wasting no time with his full attack on life.


Here is an article from today if you are interested in reading more about this sad event.


2 comments:

Chantal said...

I think the most difficult and saddening thing for me in reading this article, is the realization that my taxpaying is contributing to this horrible treatment of human beings.

Harlow said...

They are not being created with the intent of being destroyed. They are donated. Personally if I ever had to have an abortion I would donate it, at least some good came of it.