Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello Spring!

The month of May is approaching quickly, and I have heard a few mentions of whether our bloggers and readers will be challenging each other to another Dress Dare.  Last year's dare was a bit of an experiment, to see whether what we wear encouraged us to embrace our femininity.  We also thought that wearing dresses and skirts would serve as a daily reminder of Christ, similarly to how our lenten observances do.


So...  Any thoughts?  What do you all think?  Should the Dress Dare become an annual event?

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh please! I was hoping so... We dress dared through Holy Week (my daughters and I) but I'd love to do it with others!

Apple Jacs said...

I'm in!

CourtneyV said...

I loved the dress dare!

June said...

Count me in!

Living Naturally? said...

Yes! I loved it!

Deanna said...

I just heard about it this year and would love to!