Tuesday, April 13, 2010

31-Day Dress Dare


As you might know, the month of May is Mary's month. In an attempt to honor the model of all beauty, we at Defining Beauty would like to present all of our readers with a challenge. We like to call this event The 31 day Dress Dare. Basically we are challenging everyone (us included) to wear skirts and dresses only (no pants) for the entire month of May. I believe fully that wearing dresses and skirts helps women look, feel, and act more feminine. When I wear a skirt or dress I act differently, move differently, feel different, and really think men treat me different. I act, move and am treated more like a lady. We live in a culture where femininity is constantly being challenged. It is time we take back femininity and show the world what it really is: being a reflection of the Blessed Mother. If you want to experience the joy of being a lady and spend the month of May honoring Mary in an extra way, join us for the 31 day Dress Dare. Details on the "rules" are coming.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I really do feel much more "girly" when I wear skirts - I guess the challenge is a good reason to buy more skirts :)

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
myfairmatron said...

I feel so much more comfortable and "myself" in skirts and dresses. If nothing else, pants are massively uncomfortable!