Monday, October 20, 2008

Abortion Extremism

For those of you who may disagree with me, don't worry I am not a U.S. citizen yet, and will not have the right to vote during the next elections. I do feel a responsibility as a Catholic however, to bring up a very concerning issue about one of our presidential candidates.

This following article -- Obama's Abortion Extremism may seem extreme at first, but as I read on, all evidence was supported and accurate, and the author brings up several very good points.
"Barack Obama is the most extreme pro-abortion candidate ever to seek the office of President of the United States. He is the most extreme pro-abortion member of the United States Senate. Indeed, he is the most extreme pro-abortion legislator ever to serve in either house of the United States Congress."
Now, don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily get butterflies or warm fuzzies when I think about John McCain, but the question we really need to ask ourselves is: Who is Jesus? What does He want? Ultimately, we should think about these questions before we make any action throughout our day. There is no doubt that a national election vote is a grave decision that should be given much thought and prayer. Please read the article I posted above, and spend some time meditating what Jesus is calling you to do during these approaching elections. May God bless America and its future generations.

No comments: