Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Mother Mary!

Today we celebrate Our Lady's birthday! Praise God for the gift of Our Lady! She welcomes us with open arms! She invites us to ask for her help to intercede for us to her Son.

In honor of Pope Francis' recent call to prayer and fasting for peace, here is a prayer to Our Lady for Peace:
Mary, Mother of God, my mother, Queen of Peace, ask your Son Jesus to
give me the gift of peace. Pray for me for peace; peace in my heart, peace
of mind and of soul, peace in my family, peace with all whom I meet, the
peace of Jesus.
Jesus, my Lord and Savior, my Brother, King of Peace, I come to you
with Mary, Queen of Peace, to ask you humbly for a new outpouring of the
gift of peace. Pour out on me your Holy Spirit of Peace.
Give me peace, Jesus, peace within myself, peace in my family, peace in
my everyday life. Give peace to my nation, and to all nations, peace among
all peoples, peace in the world.
Jesus, my mediator with the Father, take me to the Father to pray for
peace.
Father, Father of Jesus, our Father, my Father, I come to you with your
Son Jesus. In Him and with Him and through Him I pray for peace.

Amen.

Are you in need of a special request? Here is a website with many prayers to Our Lady for many situations and requests!
Prayers to Mary, Our Mother

No comments: