Friday, December 12, 2008

Newseek says the Bible supports gay marriage

Surprise! I guess every Christian church out there and every believer in the Word of God has just been reading and interpreting the Bible wrong.

Oi. If this is not the work of Satan I don't know what is. This woman, who doesn't seem like she is a Christian or has read more than the passages she read to write this article is totally twisting the Word of God to her own agenda. Actually, it's kind of funny and sad how badly it's twisted.

One of my favorite arguments is that the Bible is silent on lesbian "sex" so therefore its ok. Riiight. I guess she forgot to read about what happened in Sodom and Gomorah (sorry if the spelling is off. baby's napping and I don't have time to look it up).

Anyways just thought you should know what's going on.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/172653

No comments: