Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tenth Avenue North, Addison Road and Matt Maher

So last night my husband surprised me with tickets to see Matt Maher with 10th Ave North and Addison Road. It was a wonderful concert! I am a huge fan of Matt Maher so I was so excited when we got to Fresno State and Phil said "look there is Matt Maher." WHAT!!! I didn't even know they were in town. The Matt Maher band and Addison Road opened for Tenth Ave North. I don't really know Addison Road or Tenth Ave North, but I did recognize a few songs from listening to Christian Radio. The concert was just such a motivating event and a call to come from the dark to the light - the tour is called The Light Meets the Dark. If they come to your town go see them!!!! Each band lifts up the audience and strives to make a difference in their lives! Christian concerts are so interesting to me, because they have the live music element while they are geared at helping the audience praise the Lord. So check out their tour dates - http://tenthavenuenorth.com/tour. I think they said they were leaving So Cal, but they're headed to Oregon so keep your eye out America - don't miss this concert!

No comments: