Monday, January 24, 2011

Peaceful Parenting

Since I found out I was pregnant, I haven't stopped reading parenting books and articles, and listening to parenting advice. I know for all of us parents, we just want to get it right. Although it's not dogma, I have found, in what I've read, the attachment parenting model seems to most closely model the way I feel God the Father parents us, and very much the way I want Him to as well. There are many variations of this, and there's clearly no exact science to raising saints.

I just found this article to be very interesting, and very supportive of the way many serious Catholics parent their babies...

1 comment:

Chantal said...

So interesting. I once read a statistic that SIDS is higher in the US than in cultures that cosleep-- this research would definitely support this.