Thursday, July 29, 2010

Art Suplies


I just wanted to remind everyone about the great back-to-school sales on school supplies! Office Max has bags of pens, pencil and rulers for 10 cents. Target has crayons and colored pencils for 20 cents and folders for 15 cents. I saw glue bottles for like a quarter .... Now is the time to stock up for art stuff for the little ones! I admit I bought a box of crayons for myself and I want to go back for some glue! I bought supplies for our church fundraiser - I got 3 bags of 10 pens and 2 boxes of 10 pencils each for 10 cents. At their normal prices it would have been $5.50 and it only cost me 50 cents! I saved a whole $5, now there is a bargain!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I think thats a great idea. It's cool how you inspired me to make a blog.

Unknown said...

That's really cool