Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Deal junkie

I've recently become a deal junkie scouring the internet for good deals on things we are planning to buy. Three of my favorite sites are Groupon and Jasmere and Zulilly. Groupon has you pick your city then shows you one good deal a day. Today's happens to be awesome: discounted tickets to the SeaLife Aquarium at Legoland in Carlsbad. I'll be picking up 4 tickets for us - Ella is obsessed with fish so we'll take her there for her birthday :) Jasmere also has one deal a day, but theirs ranges from coffee to sheets to reusable baggies. On top of selling discounted products, they also sell vouchers. For example, you would pay $20 for a $50 voucher at their featured retailer. Zulilly is all for moms and kids and sells clothes, gear, and toys at a discounted price. It's an awesome way to stock up on gifts for the year. Enjoy!

1 comment:

CourtneyV said...

I love a good deal. I've used Groupons and it was great! I signed up for Jasmere last week after I saw your post on facebook now I'll have to try the third one. Thanks for always sharing your bargins!