Monday, August 30, 2010

Y is for Your wife is Hot


While driving on the freeway a billboard caught my eye. "Your wife is hot." What?!

But it got me thinking. What adjectives are used to describe women? What do young girls strive to be? Sadly, I think "hot" is the most sought after status by teenage and young girls. Hot. What is hot? The closest definition I found in the dictionary was "lustful, amorous, or erotic" Girls, is that really all we want to be? Is that how we really want men to view us? How do you think they treat someone who's goal is to be lustful or erotic."

Instead I offer you a challenge: be BEAUTIFUL! You are created in the image and likeness of the Lord and your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit! be BEAUTIFUL! You were created that way!

Oh, and the billboard turned out to be unfinished. Next time I drove by it said "Your wife is hot." Call such and such air conditioning company.

No comments: