Monday, May 3, 2010

Dress Dare Supplies

Have you noticed that the dress and skirt hemlines are much shorter this season?  I have been having trouble finding attractive skirts to suit my active lifestyle and appreciation for fashion.

I recently came across Vintage Hem, a website that sells cute modern-day petticoats.  I am considering adding one of these to my wardrobe!  This seems like an adorable and fashionable solution to help make trendy skirts more feminine and modest.  I bet they would be great for pregnancy too, when your hemline in front starts elevating inches above the back.

Do you have any favorite feminine and modest fashion finds??

1 comment:

Apple Jacs said...

http://www.shabbyapple.com/

They have a maternity section, preteen, and girls section as well, and their whole goal is modest, feminine, stylish clothing with no need for layers! One item of clothing, and you're done! A whole outfit for the day.