Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WARNING:This blog talks about a spider

This morning as I was getting ready for work I looked up and saw a HUGE spider on my ceiling. I decided to get a chair, a cup, and a piece of paper so I could trap and dispose of him. He was far to big to just squish. So I got up on the chair and put the cup over him. I slid the cup closer to me and inched the paper in between the cup and ceiling so he was trapped inside. I slowly lowered the cup and removed the paper to make sure he was inside. To my horror he was not there. I did a crazy fully body shake to make sure he wasn't on me and ran out of the room where he is now free....and feminists say we don't need men.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I laughed when I read that. Mostly because I've been there!

Chantal said...

Thank you so much for refraining from posting a picture with this post.

Andi said...

im impressed. i would have just avoided the room completely and prayed he left in peace.

Chantal said...

I can't lie, I would have probably evacuated my house and neighborhood. At least now I know that I can call Little Monkey if no men are around ;).

Little Monkey said...

Fear not ladies, I found the spider last night. He was about three inches from crawling into my bed which in my book means he committed suicide. I squished him this time so he could not escape.

Chantal said...

My hero.